To-Do List Day

I spent much of my day at the Beanery Coffee Shop working through some of my to-do's. I wrote letters to two friends, wrote my June newsletter on my website, balanced my checkbook, it was a productive afternoon. Now, I'm even catching up on my blog. Woohoo! Tomorrow I'm going to a Dangerous Quaker conferece where my friends Wess and Julie are going to be as well. It will be fun!

365-09 #163

Labels:

Walking the Sea: To-Do List Day

Friday, June 12, 2009

To-Do List Day

I spent much of my day at the Beanery Coffee Shop working through some of my to-do's. I wrote letters to two friends, wrote my June newsletter on my website, balanced my checkbook, it was a productive afternoon. Now, I'm even catching up on my blog. Woohoo! Tomorrow I'm going to a Dangerous Quaker conferece where my friends Wess and Julie are going to be as well. It will be fun!

365-09 #163

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home