Christmas 2009

I'm finally getting a bunch of these pictures I've been meaning to post up here on the blog. These are from Christmas (obviously). The two little girls are my nieces, Madison and Gabreella. In the one of me and Madison, we are showing off our purple tongues- souvenirs from the grape popsicles we ate.



































Labels: ,

Walking the Sea: Christmas 2009

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas 2009

I'm finally getting a bunch of these pictures I've been meaning to post up here on the blog. These are from Christmas (obviously). The two little girls are my nieces, Madison and Gabreella. In the one of me and Madison, we are showing off our purple tongues- souvenirs from the grape popsicles we ate.



































Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home