Flying without wings - please pray

(posted by Marielke on behalf of Sarah)

I would like to ask for your prayers as tomorrow morning 8am Kenyan time (Thursday night 9pm Oregon time) I will be speaking about 'Youth in Ministry" to 1,200 Quaker Youth and Young Adults at EAYM - North Conference.
I had no idea it would be so large an audience, glad I didn't so I didn't have time to get nervous, but I'm thankful and humbled by the trust and confidence God has in me and the faith I am sure you all have in me as well.
I would appreciate your prayers!

365-09 #354

Labels: ,

Walking the Sea: Flying without wings - please pray

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Flying without wings - please pray

(posted by Marielke on behalf of Sarah)

I would like to ask for your prayers as tomorrow morning 8am Kenyan time (Thursday night 9pm Oregon time) I will be speaking about 'Youth in Ministry" to 1,200 Quaker Youth and Young Adults at EAYM - North Conference.
I had no idea it would be so large an audience, glad I didn't so I didn't have time to get nervous, but I'm thankful and humbled by the trust and confidence God has in me and the faith I am sure you all have in me as well.
I would appreciate your prayers!

365-09 #354

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2009 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Ashley W said...

Will do!

Love,
Ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home